Dear Kenzie bug, You are the light of my life. Your smile makes my heart happier and fuller than it has ever been. This month was kind of a big one. You started wearing more 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. You're growing like a weed and even started eating Rice cereal, you spit that up a lot though so we have kind of stopped giving that to you .You learn something new everyday! You rolled over from tummy to back on the 19th! I was so excited for you. I kept repeating how proud of you I was! We are still working on back to front but when you're squirming in your bassinet you can almost get yourself over.
You love to be sitting up so we bought you a high chair type thing that you can sit up and just watch the world. You have decided that you don't want to be swaddled to sleep and we have been putting you in your blanket sack thingy with your arms out. You have slept good the last two nights. 
This month found Momma with a new job and less time with you. Leaving you everyday breaks my heart but I also love seeing your face when you see me for the first time when i get home. You're spending much more time with your daddy and you both love that. Im looking forward to our next month of learning and loving. You are my greatest gift and I love you more than anything in the world <3


/
/>
/>
No comments:
Post a Comment